Nobody can take care of...


...me, as how I care them, and I have a ground to say this. Hmm..
But of course, I have a bigger dream. Just wait for a lil' more time for it to arrive, just a lil' bit.
When that day comes, *pooof*
I'll become a memory.







Not to say that I set any standard or, to have an out-of-this-world expectation when it comes to love, care, and love. If I were to check it myself, it's only a very normal demand. Too normal, that maybe, it became out-of-this-world. The word 'demand' is too strong, rather,....hmm..

What I can see now, is, there'll be no future.
Only I know how to take care of myself. Sometimes, the two parties game, isn't so fun at all. It is as if, I limit my own capabilities on handling, stuff. Stuff. Yeah, stuff. Again, I have a bigger dream to catch.

When the time arrives, I'll pack up my things, and leave. As only I know how to take care of myself. And to be honest, I can't wait for it to come. Really.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New