Perancangan perjalanan yang menakjubkan


How can I not become a stronger and tougher and harder one after all these things happened since the past, at least, three days ago? When everyone was told, it will not be done, after considered some national-safety plus technical issues, happened a few weeks back, the week when I had finally finalized all the plans.
Life as a blue-collared person, has allow me to forget the frustration that I first felt the moment it was agreed to not proceed the plan, with the companion. The feeling was familiar, that I even suddenly said out loud that humans around the hearable-range heard me saying,

"Siapa pernah rasa putus cinta?!"

Before I realized some respondents on the left side of my working station raised their hands, out of, agreement? Yeah...
I just couldn't believe that, whatever I had planned is not going to happen. It was worth a 3-months planning, it's all in my mind, then suddenly, it wouldn't happen? The whole morning in the office was just witnessing myself transforming into a zombie. And of course, that worries some human inside the office, as the sight wasn't the normal one that is, I was having a bad mood.
Many tried to comfort me. But at the end, since I, myself, didn't like with the bad-mood itself, I told myself these,

"Ok girl, you have until this afternoon to act like this. You are paid because of your skill and the signed-policies-agreement thingy, and being bad mood is just wrong. Better find your grip back, faster!"
And so, by the lunch hour time, I headed to my sleeping-beauty usual spot, and, 'passed out'. Again, I 'recited' the 'manthra'.

Zzzzz...


Kok Kok Kok Kok.... *the alarm :/


So, I thought of nothing, and went straight into the ladies, and took that washing thingy, so I could have a date with the Creator.

Relieved.

I practised what I preached. I walked the talked. Whatelse? Just, I did it! The heavy feeling just gone like that. The something weird about life, that I still have little knowledge about.
So days just gone, and it's the nature of the place where I'm employed, that toward every end of the months, we'll work like a.....robocop? I mean, the days would just pass like that, like when you remember Monday was just like, just now, but then suddenly it's already Saturday stuff.
So, a new month started, again. And if towards every end of month, we'll experience short of time, the opposite will happen on the early of month. The time is slowing down, which led me back, to the memory of the previous weeks cancelled-plan again! And the worst part, for two night in a row, I had dreams of vacation-ing. It was crazy.
But I really thought I shouldn't go.

Really...


But now..

I'm here.......somewhere out of Malaysia, as how it was planned. Maybe, the plan is a little bit(huge okeyy, very huge) different from the original, but, all I can say is, I will keep this memory safely in my brain, and is something I will tell to  my next and next generations. And that day, the script will sound more like these,

"Dulu.......Ibu pernah bla bla bla. Mase tu, ikutkan bla bla bla."
And maybe they will ask,
"Mane abah/ayah/daddy?"
And I will swag-ly reply,
"Daddy tengah potong bawang ngan nenek kat 'kampung'." *ROFL(literally)
 
And,
"Dulu....Opah pernah bla bla bla sengsorang bla bla."
And, the grand-ies must be like,
"Fuyyoooo, terrornye Opah! Ali/Sakinah(heh, I can't think of other names than these, lol) pon nak buat lah!"
Maybe, the parents of these grand-ies will stare at me, dissaproving. But I'll be like,
"Ha ha ha ha. GO. You kids ever heard of YOLO?"

Then, I'll show them my Instagram account as the 'proof of purchase' and force them to follow me. By that time, they have to scroll way down which may take about six minutes, until they could find the prove of the above scripts.
Just to think about it, has given me this butterfly-in-the-tummy effect. I like to plan, and even to mess up the plan must be planned too. But, it's not like what you think, folks. Try once with me, then you'll know what I mean. But, still I have to choose with whom I want to be with. Ho Ho Ho. Don't get me wrong, my happiness is my priority. Again, it's not like what you think.

040915
0248 HR(Local time)
Malaysia northern neighbour.

*And today is also mark the fifth years of suppressing that ugly memory. Whatelse can I say, time heals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New