Tersepit


These very two days, I've been spending my time, listening to the good old time musics, especially by my all time favourite since I was 12, A1. They have this one song, called "Caught In The Middle".

After a very long time, today, I have to deal with the situation again. Right now, I need to decide on something. The problem is, I have to choose either. It's all just today, that I finally thinking this way, where, the original plan was to grab both stuff. But, my mind was brought back to those days, where I mindlessly do stuff, without thinking the consequences to my own body, my mind, and my life. I was too greedy back then, where I eventually lost, most of the things. Eventhough I am still alive today, I have to deal with the regrets until now.

Now back to the point, where I am caught in the middle of choosing. Last time, whatever I wanted to do, it was solely my decision, whereas, these days, I consider about other's opinion. I think I have changed for better. Heh.

But still, I have no idea on what to do. Both are like, need my confirmation by at least, tomorrow. I thought of talking about this to one of the closest comrade I have, but it seems like the person has his own issue to handle, bigger issue. But how I wish I could blurt out everything that is stucked inside my chest now, and maybe he could really tell me about which and which.

*sigh

It looks like, I still hate to make decision. This isn't so hard, though, but still I need to choose. Oh my...

But I don't know what to choose.

Help...
I'm caught in the middle...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New