Saye rase biru

At this very moment, I should have supposed to be busy-ing up my mind with what will I go through on early September. But here, with my finally-come-back-to-mommy Inspiron, while hearing to 4 I the Morning, Forgive Me, So Soon and Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely on the YouTube playlist, with the most laziest lazy pant on earth pairing with decent cotton white t-shirt, thinking, of nothing.

...........

I don't know.....

I have so many bad news and good news coming in one time.

Even the feeling can't identified its own condition.

The future is finally show some light; this is a good news, the current is still under expectation; this is too a good news, my Love, Min-Jeong the cat found her new guardian; this is a bad news, my second gateway to outside Malaysia have to be cancelled for some safety reasons; bad as in I've spent too much time planning the 'storyline'(including the video I'm gonna upload as if I'll be jumping to go there again and upload it in my specially made for my personal travel logs, Instagram), that it can't be realized according to my time frame but good as I'll might avoid from hurting my self.

About the 'shiny' future, enough to say, I am back to the most 'rightous' track, AGAIN. When I'm closed to you, you'll know it personally from me. But, this also means, I will have more little time even for my self. But what makes me feel a little sad, is that, this future is supposed to be started a day after my outside-Malaysia 'adventure'. The decision was made yesterday's morning, but the blues was only stopped after afternoon, whereas the whole morning was so dull, some said my face was full with confusion. It felt as if I lost my love, heartbroken. I said it, because I know the feeling, it's similar. But then, I asked God, to give me strength so I can go through all these with the biggest heart. And I tell you, HE granted my wish. (Thank you, Allah.)

And coming back home last night, I saw Min-Jeong as usual, but this morning, she no longer here. Honestly, I couldn't stop the tears, no more. I felt so heavy. Then, the travel buddy texts me, out of sudden, directed me about the reason we all live, again, So the tears naturally stop.

...

There's a heavy burden on the shoulders, well that's how I feel right now. And all these stuff is only turning me into nothing but a harder human living.

May I am blessed with patience and......just live normally.

*still listening to the playlist





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New