Senyum itu smile

Appreciate. There's not always a chance to see me smiling, sincerely, especially to you. Who are you? You wouldn't know who you are,b'cos you're just one of those who practice lil' shame in life, the creatures that once dare to go against me, even though, I didn't even need you, in the naked eyes. But what to do, I have GOD's orders to follow and to obey. How hard this is, to ignore some human errors that I tend to do, as I am only a human. How irony life can be, when story is encountering a twist in the plot. No intention to be attentive to the arrogance nature, but do you remember? All the words, some were harsh, some were fakingly nice, etc. For all I saw was to end the life.
But, now, rather than to open up every pieces of shattered memories, tell me how to forget? When all you do right now, is keep replaying the same role? Especially when the situation is not fit to you? Making me thinking, as if, you are pretending all the way until today? Your actions just reveal the truth. You can manipulate with the voice coming out from your mouth. And, therefore, I have decided, none ca n ever enter my personal line, anymore. None. Thanks to you. No stranger can ever fit. Nah.
You betrayed my sincere love, that I even literally told you, after so many..perhaps..so many years ago. If only you know how much effort I had put to say it, as I knew, the risk is what you already did, later. But hope was what drove me to the confession. Please do remember, that I'm actually almost have forgotten of who you are. The character you make to live, is too, the opposite of the last-time you. How tired I have become now, as I was constantly convincing myself that you-are the you-were. I miss the old you. *cry
Now that, I will not expect anything from you anymore, as you are only a human too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New