Rant 4

So, I just came back from visiting my mom's lil' bro's bro-in-law, as he just done his operation after an accident. He's in unconscious state. Too many machines and wires as his life support. Mom and me met the wife, and all I said was, "Sabar ye, aunty."

I never knew this people before, as the family hierarchy shows that we are no close at all.

It's been a kinda-tough-but-worth-it months, plus, I feel like I have aged rapidly since especially three months back. Seriously. But as I saying, since it's worth it, I have nothing much to complain.

Actually, hmm, I really really have nothing to write about. Life is just too normal. I'm giving myself at least until end of this year, before 'ridinga' a roller coaster again, insyaALLAH.

Hmm..

Okey, let's write something about, how fragile and unsure life is. Hmm.. Yeah, that's that.

Oh, anyway I just finally finished read this very one novel, the author is Javier Cercas and the title is, "The Speed of Light". I can't recall, when did I start read it, but I remember that I needed to re-read the introduction for multiple times before I finally reached half way. The way it was written is a whole new level, for me at least. At home, there are complete collections of Cecilia Ahern's, where they are all belong to my sisters. Heh, I rarely buy, unless there's a cheap-sale.
So, after passing more than one year, of leading a new routine, I think I have read about eleven? Thirteen? That's the how much book I've been reading, especially during the back and forth journey of this normal life. My comment for the book, classy. Ahaha. Just like the normal one out of the other ten? Twelve?

Ermm.....gosh, I really have nothing to rant actually.

pfffft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New