Rant 2

Some people are just not worth to be kept in my life anymore. Well, it's not like I am that hot to say these, but the struggles I have gone through, especially some years ago, have really taught me about myself. It's as if I myself just knew and met that side of me. When I thought I am the most coolest person in dealing problems, well I wasn't.
To think again, it's fine. *oh my, I feel like crying. For all my life, I just never want to do against the odds. Whatever people have said, written, whatever, about how reality works and hurts, I have spent almost my whole life to figure out and make sure that, life is really like in Ed, Edd and Eddy, or the Dexter's Laboratory, or cartoon. Still as I watched them again at this age, they were actually, hmm, still hard. Hahaha. Nevermind.
This heart has already managed to identify, who's who. Seriously, I maybe faking up my smile after this to some, but for every lies and backstabs, it may be forgiven, but I learned. I just don't have high hopes to meet these people in heaven later. What ever happen to their life, is not a matter to me. Not at all.
My life is simple, as long as I don't drag anyoneelse along. I have a very secured private life, that even non of the blood related can enter and even now, they wonder again, who am I. Something that I have lost the grip on to, for a while.
It's sad that once upon a time, I listened to all you your worries, your whatever you have told me, but when it's my turn, where only like for once or twice, or maybe too much for you to handle, you look at me as if I am a stranger. You see, I don't need you. It's even sucks that I got to know the behind-me story you told to some people, and these some people either telling me back, or I just, using my 5th sense.
I can't run away, I guess. It's a life cycle. Not hoping anything at all. But I am back on the normal life track, even in better form, which is Alhamdulillah.
Just let's not meet each other at all, intentionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New