Rant 3

Aaah...
So Big Bang is making their comeback, seeing them is such an eye candy. Heh. Their new releases, hmm..ear candy? Ahaha, can't think a better term, heh. I just love Big Bang, shall we?

And April 2015 has gone, coming back no more. But what happened may do come back, maybe to tease me, *bad April, mommy gonna smack u. After so long, I think I can describe it as a freaking stressful one. I completely lose my mind on 28/04/2015. I experienced a blackout. I felt so numb. So, what I did us, before I reached the house, I texted my mom, to spend the rest of the night with me, physically. I really need someone to hug me, and I thought that, only my mom can do that. So, there she was, lying next to me. I hugged her until new day started again, and I just lived until the end of the month, when I first thought, I might have dead by then.

You see, I never felt stressful, seriously in life. Ouh, maybe that's just sound too exaggerate, but, ok let's just say it this way, I rarely encounter stress as I don't always wanna deal with it. I rather 'run' or let time done the healing job. Ahahaha.
Am I living right? Ermm.. dunno.

But, between those stressful moments, still, there were few "auwww" events that, I'll keep the memory cleanly(simpan kemas-kemas) in this memory box of mine. The people involved, I love you all. If not because I prefer the hereafter heaven than this worldly pleasure, I would have hugged you all tightly as how I did to my mom. Seriously, I love you all. And, automatically, please. do let me know if any of you all, need help. I'll try to see if I can make any difference.

Ok, this is my blog right? Like, my space to express according to my description, right? So, allow me to mention this on the internet, where it can't be easily deleted. I think, I found my direction.
Thanks, April 2015.







"I will never repeat mistakes."









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New