#perakvacation (13/8 to 17/8 2014)

13.08.2014
Wednesday
2000 hrs

I ran out from the building like a Bulls-eye(Toy Story 3), leaving everything behind with my most beloved pink travel bag, my pink bag pack and waited for the bus for almost 5 minutes before I decided to walk with my sole legs and even my colleague was like, Are-you-serious-hun?-Cause-that-is-so-not-real,-cause-it's-so-dark-and-late-and-are-you-freaking-serious? kinda face, and I was like, Yeah-of-course-I'm-serious-DUH-and-I-have-to-cause-I-ain't-gonna-let-the-train-leave-me-again-like-two-freaking-years-ago expressions. Trust me, everything were done using body language. 
And so, with myself pulling my travel bag, with the most optimist-minded of reaching the KTM Kuala Lumpur station to catch my ETS SILVER train at 2104 HOUR bound to Ipoh, all I can say now, it was a complete pathetic moment of my life ever, yet, very insane. Seriously, I understand my friend's reaction when I told her I wanted to walk from my office building until the KTM station, because, I don't know. Maybe it's because of the darkness of the night? 
But, seriously walking is not something impossible since we(the same colleague and I)had done it once in a while, whenever the traffic is crawling as if even a snail can 'drive' faster. Usually, I will take about 20 minutes, so yeah, I was so optimist. And, thinking about my past 'nightmare', when I missed my train 2 years ago, where I was about to go back to K.L from Ipoh, just really put me in a trauma stage until now. That experience wasn't too nice to repeat, so, yeah, rather than waiting for something unsure, why not if I just walk, when I know I can be there within 20 minutes!
But after a few steps from the bus station, as I walked, I still turned my head, hoping to see if there any bus. I mean, who knows, right? And after another steps, and seriously, it wasn't really much steps before I gave another glance for another time and ALAS! It's the bus!!!!
I turned my whole body, and change into pushing mode instead of pulling the bag, and again, running even faster than Bullseye, before I decided to lift the bag and got into the bus and...


"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......"

My colleague's laugh was even contagious to the bus driver and it lasted until the moment we both stepped out from the bus as we reached our usual and final destination before we separate to our respective home route at LRT PUTRA Central Market station. She said  I looked so funny when I ran chaos~ly just now, with the pink bag in hand. Hahaha, now I even start laughing again as to think of that moment.

Anyhow I managed to reach KTM at about 2035 HOUR. The KL Sentral counter girl had reminded me to be at the station 30 minutes before departure, so, yeah, after all, it was like when I used to take flights to go Sarawak last time, but that needed me to be there 2 hours before. So yeah, maybe it might seem a little nerdy to some people like Ya.
Yes, Ya. 

I took my train from KTM Kuala Lumpur station at exactly 2104 HOUR and the moment the train reached Sungai Buloh Station at 2124 HOURS, Ya joined me. Okey wait up, let's go back a little, should I say, what happened to my 2105 HOURS to 2123 HOURS moment? *sigh

The moment I entered the train, and the moment it closed its door, as I look up the ceiling of the train to look for my 'chair', my heart was broken into pieces as I supposed to be at coach A, but...........I was actually standing inside coach F. It reminded me of my Biology examination during my Part 5 of Diploma days, where I suddenly encountered mental blockage as it required me to draw our eyes and to name its specific structures. I was so frustrated yet I knew the only thing I should do was to walk along coaches E-D-C-B before I could finally reach coach A and sit. You won't know how freaked off I was whenever I had to get into one coach to another, because of that eerie doors. They were so eerie, eerie, yeah eerie. Don't mention how was the feeling when I had to go across every sat passengers and to deal with their what-the-freak-this-girl-is-doing-kinda stares. Five coaches. FIVE COACHES, I'm telling you. There was even an Indian uncle where I confirmed if I was at the right platform, earlier, and he was just smiled at me during the crossing moment. And since I am always a nice person, I re-smiled at him. But along the short 'journey', my mind kept questioning why can't coach A be at the most front? WTF!!?(Why the 'F'!!?). And when I finally reached at my sit, I was like, " Good job Noni. It's been a while." I was so good last time, but it looks like I was just becoming a plain old lady. Most of the time, I easily feel anxious with no reason.

Me and Ya kept updating our locations and of course everything about that coach F-coach A was told via SMSes. She said I made her laugh. You see, this is when "A man lose is another man's victory"(ok I made this up with the same concept-intention, couldn't re-call the exact phrase, though). And there she was, entering the coach A, and while I pretended to sleep, she was like, "Hihihihihihi", since we were in a train with a lots of sleepy passengers. But still, the girl next to our sits were glancing with can-you-two-please-do-not-make-anymore-sound-cos-I-want-to-have-a-peaceful-life-just-for-this-very-hours-kinda look. But, dude, we can't. But seriously, I planned to sleep along the journey, but eventually, our eyes were widely opened until 0730 HOURS of the next day. These were practiced since we were little girl. We only stop when we are COMPLETELY sleepy, because if not, our mouth have so many stuff to tell. Laughs, tears, hopes, updating current life, everything! And as always, Mak Long will be like,

"Korang bila nak tidur ni?" with her eyes were still half closed as she was on her way to the toilet, but saw both of us still hype~ly chatting, while the clock showed 0330 HOURS. We were at the living room of Mak Long's house. 


At around Subuh Athan time, we stopped for a while for prayers, then moved to Ya's room and continue our 'discussion. We 'officially' stopped talking at about 0730 HOURS, I didn't know about Ya, but my eyes were like literally shut off while she still talking before finally we both in snooze mode. At least we both still know to sleep. Plus Ya needs to send me out again to KTM Ipoh station as I need to be in Kampar by afternoon for the real intention of coming to Perak.



























14.08.2014
Thursday
1100 hrs


(To be continued..)
*Please forgive my language structure, I haven't done writing and reading for quite sometimes already.













p/s: Anyway, I found something during the vacation, I say this as a GOLD! Hahaha


Remember Makna raya dalam hidup saya entry? Maybe this image can give a clue on how my raya as akid. And that kebaya-girls on the lest of the pis were Ya and me. I believe this was taken on 1996.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New