Ke hadapan EX kawan-kawan


Hi.
It's been a while since we say 'hi', right?
Simply because the fact that we are no longer say 'hi' like the old times, or just a plain we don't say 'hi' anymore, I don't know which which either.
You see, it's pretty late for me to say all these 'upcoming', because the no-longer-'hi'-ing stuff is already 'been done' for not less than two(2) years already. And, I guess it's just a plain 'my style' to keep things for sometimes, and when the 'heat' is not that hot anymore, then, I'll be like now.



















I won't look up for any of you anymore.





















 Because....












Well, I had the intention before actually..
















A very small part in me......

I had a thought like...






"One day, I will come to them, and explain."












And I guess I need to admit that sometimes I even stalk you guy's Facebook account via my secondary account, just to see how's you guys been doing, and suddenly reminiscing the old times and smile alone, and yeah, hoping things will become as how it was..











But as more and more time passes by....














I don't see any relevance of me to do one.....

The 'explain' part.
























When once I thought I couldn't live without you guys,



I am actually still alive until now(Alhamdulillah) without you guys.
























I don't hate you guys at all.
I was just too upset.
Because, literally, you guys just left me during my most fragile times,
Like,
Literally.
When I thought such things only happen in dramas, movies or novels...
Haha..ha...







Remember,
You guys claimed that I have changed,
But please do remember too,
Never once I ever complain when YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED.

Because life is really like that,
Everyone has their stages in life where changes are needed.






















And, since the world is too small and sphere,
I know that there will always be a possibility that we'll encounter each other.
And,
Nah, I just won't even try anymore.
You guys aren't that worth for any living things on this earth.
It's not that I am worth enough, but...
You guys weren't anyone else in my life previously.
Most of you even know my daily life routines.
But, yeah, you guys just...











Ahh....
It's nothing now.











This is not a hatred post, because I just decided a minute ago about this that....







                                                










I will just never look for any of you anymore...
You know who you are...
You always know who you are..












Never look as in no more thinking, remembering, stalking...














And here's what I will do..
I will write down each of you guys name on a piece of random paper,

And when I finish, 
I'll tear off the paper into pieces,
And throw it into the garbage bag in my kitchen, since by set it on fire might trigger any emergency alarm set by this building and like I mentioned, none of you aren't worthwhile at all,
And sleep.
So that when I awake,
I will start a new.





















































May I meet with more and more wonderful people than you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New