🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 Let's go 200km/h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah, I'm officially a competent driver effective today onward (God's Will), right? That's what they refer it as, right? A competent driver.

Please do zoom them in. :)


I have a few lyric lines from two particular songs in my mind now to fit this moment.

"I was stupid, I was foolish, I was lying to myself~~" in We Belong Together by Mariah Carey,

and,

"Too young, too dumb, too realizeeeeeeeeeee~" in...we all knowlah.







hmm...



And today, I just knew that with only RM30, I could actually...............save a thousand(more) bucks.............................OK COP, the feeling just hit me, right now. Man....What the heck I was thinking back then????

Thousands ringgit-o over RM30!!!??




......


Noni........if this wasn't hit your sanity enough, I don't know whatelse to say about you.



Ok, here's the story.




On 2009, I think towards the end of the year, while I was still studying in UiTM Kota Samarahan, The Land of Hornbills, Sarawak,  I had my very first step towards become a legal driver, at the driving school, somewhere in the Samarahan Distrct. Is it nearer to UNIMAS? Well, I couldn't remember much, but, yeah, everything was cool, as I managed to get my very first Probation Licence. The 'P' licence. A licence for a noob. Why must I mentioned the word 'legal'? That's because, my driving experience started since I was 16. I guess I should stop from exposing too much of the details by now. But that very first moment to operate the machine, was such a nerve-wrecking. I sweat a lot, I remember.


So here is the first 'P'. The 'L' is inside one of my purses, which I couldn't find it anywhere.

Auww...look at that 'innocent' grin. Little did she know about how would things turned upside down, to reach the end of the 'Tempoh'. But I do remember, the pride that entered my veins, as if, the world is belong to me. Ufff, I was so delighted to finally, became legal. How old was I? 2010........oh! 21 years old. WAWWWW. I could be that young, back then? WAWWWW. LOL.


So, long-short story, i reached that 04/04/2012. Then, day after days, the date is getting farther. Farther and farther, until 04/04/2013. I still didn't do anything. But I was still driving. I don't think it's necessary to open up again, about the life I was going through at that time, but in simple, I was totally broke as hell, and I there was this stand that I held firmly, even until now. I could not ask from anyone. That is called, 'A help'. In any form. Time, strength, and obviously for this very circumstance, money.

But to know that I could settle this with RM30.




*facepalm very hard.


Ufff.....this surely hit me very hard. I thought I needed RM80. Hello, RM30 is like topping up my mobile!! But maybe I didn't even top up any, since, I lost almost 95% of in-real of friend-lists, plus, there was UNIFI Wi-Fi at home, so, yeah, that's still a huge amount for a broke person like me, back then. Ouh, my Celcom mobile was even terminated, because of the dormant thingy..Hahahaha. 


Next, I started to seek for solution. But, it was unfortunate because, if only I gained my 'conscious' before 04/04/2016, that everything must be settled up, instead of procastinate so much, hoping that, everything will be magically settled. One word, "Pale wotak kau"

I went to JPJ website, and, ok, let's see thing at the bright side, there wasthis appeal stage, where at least, I do not have to go the long hours classes. I could straight away go to the what was that called, whatever lah, but that is the practical stage, where I could get my 'L' licence. I printed put the appeal letter, and went to JPJ counter at UTC Pudu. But, even so....

The lady JPJ Officer wsa like," Banyaknye dik...."LOL




Well.....I was too busy doing everything. Too much to be said, during the 6th hour session of training, the teacher, said something that broke my heart. Just see the second final renew and final gap, that was the particular moment that I was hurt by his remarks, " You kate you dah lame bawak kete." Read it with cynical tone.

Uffff....

He had no idea. He just had no idea...it's not just 'dah lame' ok, it's friggin 10 years ole(until 2016) *my body temperature is increasing right now, i can feel it.
Since then, I never had a casual talk with him.

Anyway, I supposed to have a balance of 4 hours of training before the teacher could send me to the JPJ exam, again. 

BUT..

That's not the thing. As I had no choice, but to face again the teacher who dared to break my heart(or dignity), and, he seemed to live, very normal, as if, nothing had ever happened. Of course, I wasn't the only student he had. LOL.

"JPJ rombak sistem, semua student wajib scan jari to prove that you all cover the 10 hours practical."

"And you must buy their book, as each book has their unique series no. that is exclusive for one person, only."

=.=

I wonder where did I put the book.

*facepalming harder as more silly things like this come back to life. 



It was a constrict moment for me in that month. Look back at the dates, from the very first copy with my kawtim-baik-punye-suroh-uncle-tu edited picture, and the final renew copy. 'L' licence validity is only up to 2 years.*sigh. Meaning that, I must do the exam to get the 'P' licence before it ends. If I still don't, then no more appeal, I have to go through ALLLLL the stages, which means, let my arse become so numbbb,( I can feel you there~), on the 6 hours of theory class. And monay wastage. 

=.="

This is the prove of the exam day. Must check the oil level. Which oil, I don't remember, Zzzzz...



Oh! Did I mention, about the difference between the 2010 exam and 2016's? Well, well my friend, it was a little more simple back then, when I was 21. But I guess, in conjunction with the increasing of age number, where, things had became more and more complicated, suddenly, I need to make a 'presentation'.

"Cermin sisi dalam keadaan yang baik, tidak pecah and bla bla..."
"Air wiper mencukupi, dalam keadaan yang baik and bla bla.."

During training, I was a little bit paranoid, thinking hard on how the heck would I could say those things smoothly. But a good thing about this time around, I must learn about the engine areas, since last time, well, you know, they just didn't emphasize on it. It safer to say it that way. Study at Sarawak means, you'll pay more. So, I did sad a little to know that, the 'P' I was getting, didn't really imply the knowledge I had in my head. So, sometimes I would persuade myself that, this second round is maybe because of my own prayer. I always wish I knew all the parts. So, there I go! But if I am being asked now, hehehehe, at least I remember the wiper water part. LOL.

Ao, about the 'presentation', well, for those who haven't 'sit' for the exam,well, that day, with the participants as many as hundreds that fine Wednesday, all you heard was,

"BZzzzzzzzzzzzZ Bzzzzzzz"


Because, at one time, there'll be 5 cars needed to be presented at the JPJ officers.

I remember that I said funny things, but, poof, PASSED!

And then, the circuit. Cool. It's just that I honked at the place where I didn't need to. LOL. But again, PASSED!

Finally, the on-the-road. Guess what, since Shah Alam is known as Darul Roundabouts, plus the Section 24 area is, I can call it challenging, as to compare to the road in Samarahan. Still, everything was cool, the JPJ officer was a guy, wore RayBan Aviator, didn't even look at my side. I was asked to drive immediately, without the need to do the starting routines. But I remember, the same thing happen to me back in Samarahan, where the officer said,"No needlah," something somthing, but later I found put, he deducted my mark! So I thought, it's gonna be another trap, but....eventually I just followed. There was I, driving calmly, putting my best 'make-up' as I was acting as if I was really a noob. Suddenly, there's a part, where, I realized that I didn't hold the steering correctly, thanks to the 10 years habit which later he really deducted my mark for that part, ceh. Then,it was almost the end, until, the very last roundabout, which was I think the 4th, before we reach the school back. My confidence level was maintain, thinking that it's almost the end, until I stopped at that final  roundabout, waiting for my turn to move.

THE CAR ENGINE SUDDENLY DIED OUT.

I remained composed, keep my left leg at the clutch pedal, pressed, I slowly start back the engine, and change the gear, and, reach the destination. Befiore I got out from the car, I was like apologized. Just to show some manner. Because, gurlll, I have no more other days to 'sit' for the exam, ever again, unless, I have to repeat everythinggggggggggggggg.

He handed over the marking paper.

And..


PASSEDDDDD

* T.T wooo wooooo....it was a moment of truth. A moment where I was really on a thin line. Very thin line. 

Then after a few 'cooling' period,

TADAAAAAAA


My second prove that I was a noob, AGAIN~

 And bla bla.....


TODAY, 09/10/2018, (oh, I started write all this at 2200 hours, now is already 0101 hours,LOL)
I mean, yesterday,

YEAYyyyyyyy



Alhamdulillah. 

Almost a decade journey.

The rest is too boring a cliche to be told, so. Yeap.

Let's go 200km/h hoomannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! ðŸš—🚗🚗🚗🚗



*p/s: I found out I wasn't alone in this matter as a colleague of mine faced the same thing. The lines of the songs, remember? LOL.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New