Berkorban apa sahaja..♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭



Selamat Hari Raya Hajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.



Well, well...where to start. Fiuu...



I love everything that happened since the past 2 weeks, until yesterday, because today, something unpleasant to my feeling happened. But since 'today' is only 'a'day if I were to compare about the rest of the previous days, awesome stuffs kept coming and coming. So, yeah, before I even planned to type out here, I thought that, I should be grateful rather than keep being stuck with that unpleasant-ness.



Back on 2015, I made my new year resolutions, and I had like, 10 wishes? Well, lemme check again.



*throwing off all the stuff to find the evidence.              



Oh, there were actually 12 of them. And apparently, only on the earlier of this month, I actually, managed to complete 10 of it. So, it wasn't necessary for me to complete that 2015 wishes on that particular year as well. After all, after literally listed down the wishes inside my unoffficial diary, from that year, I didn't really listed anything new. Perhaps, not until I have completed those missions, even my gut doesn't allow me to make new ones.



The remaining 2 are about moola stuff and they are pretty on an on-going kind of missions.

Perhaps, I really need to make up new ones.



If those dozen wishes were only almost-completed within 3 years, while the degree of difficulties of them weren't that hard, I guess, these new ones, which would be the kind that fit my age, the 'me' now, I would put the time frame to be in 5 years time. That time, if I still alive, I would be a just nice lady-like person.



LOL













I'm very grateful.



To compare myself, during the earliest writings, and now, I couldn't ask for more, as these are all coming from The Almighty. I thought, I really don't deserve of getting my life today, but He still allows me to live 'in it'.









I can say, physically, I got tired pretty easily, but my spirit? It can burn down the whole planet.









*n~5ive, you cannot stop, yet.











Oh! About the title~! Well, without sacrifice something, especially 'the' something that you really really thought you could never let go, I don't think I could live the 'today'.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New