*half-lying down, cross-legged, upper body till head is against the wall, titled.

10 more days before I can wave goodbyes to 2017.

What will happen to next year?

To be honest, I freaking have no idea.

Just what's cool for now is, I am so...need a break.

From everything, everyone.

There are quite plenty of reasons.

This year, after the 1st quarter finish its part, I can say, life was, a little f***ed up. And the result from that is, I am now, learn how to hate again. Whereas, I thought, I would not hate anymore, which I wished, I would.

I really had forgotten how to hate.




Really..








Until, the f***ing s***id stinky breath creature can no longer hide its(more like an animal, than human, let's just use 'it' as reference) true-self. Still stinks. Eyeeeeckkkkk..

The damage it has caused is too deep. I can't even have its image or sound near my vision or hearing, because if it's still happening, the desire to punch it will suddenly arise, even for a second. All these were long gone, but who knows, it can come back.. And this time, with the me, who's now know better, all these  BABI KAU.

For real.

People like it, eh, people ke? Ahhh..

To say that I haven't make up myself, yeah, I really can't. I just need to kick on his stomach, strangle it till the oxygen level is left less than 2%, break its neck. B*DOH punye BABI.



That B*BI mulut busuk, just bring my old self, but this time, I don't even recognize myself well. There's an unreleased anger in me. That only by seeing it suffers after my kicks, will make me content, I know.

I hate whoever think they can step on me. It's wrong move. Just very wrong. The problem with me now, I am so developed, that I just want to see it suffers. Suffers to the core. Nothing to do with forgiveness, creature like it, the brain is just an accessory. B*DOH.

.................................





I need a break.




I need to remove all these hatreds.

I just knew that love is cool. To love is cool. To be loved is okey.

I just with, it will go away. That way, things will be back to normal, for me.




Because of that BAB*, I have the tendency to hurt the people who have expressed their loves on me. But it seems like, I really need to fix myself. I have become too dark now. Too dark.



I hate pengumpat. I hate the species. May these species vanish from my life.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New