There's a time and place for everything...


....by Pokemon.


Officially break the three and a half years curse.


World, I'm back.

Don't say I didn't warn.

Just to give a better idea.

"Prepare for trouble,
Make it double,
To protect the world from devastation,
To unite all people within our nation
To denounce the evils of Truth & Love,
To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jesse! James.....eh....urghh..yeah, Imma copy cat.

Nevermind. I love them since first I heard it when I was 9.

... Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!!"

Then suddenly they called out their Meowth, Ekans and Koffing. Hahahahhahahahahah...I love these Team. Always. And Imma making mine.

Pokemon has Jesse & James.

Mine? Wani & W*f*e.

Lol.

Distracted.

Again,

World, n5ive is back.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New