Play Time's Over


Kadang-kadang melayan jugak music Indonesian ni.* Youtubing

So as mentioned above, July 2016 is here. June 2016 has been a very good closing, as how I have planned since earlier of the time. Enjoying much of life, after some few miserable moments, where I always refer to this gold ;



Really.

Making me, to develop a new kind of hunger, named, Hungry for Hardships.

Because, the ease-ness are sometimes, just wayyy too out of the world. Where sometimes, I really wonder, if, even whilst I am still breathing in this dimension, the ease-ness from God is already a 'Wow', then, really, what is inside HIS eternal garden, that HE promised?
I really want to be in 'there', though, really. 







.......Cumanya, satu perangai tu, suka nak lupa diri. Dah senang, pandai nak lupa. Hmm.

Anyway, time is gold, according to a well known idiom, so don't waste a single of it. But as an almost-turned-27 person, I thought, even to waste it, is a precious thing. It's a memory. Because, human are made with a lot of flaws. And memory is rather more precious. But here again, memory comes with time, without time, memory is undefine-able. 

So we come down to my motive of writing this post.

Memories.

I created some fresh new memories, that the values, are enough for me to forget some of the oh-I-wish-that-thing-could-never-happen kinda memories.

Here I would like to list down, the memories that I managed to create after the can't-move-on phase, with the date(kalau ada) with a lil' description. So, who knows, I might lose my memory, so, these may help(InsyaAllah).





Number 1
13th - 17th April 2016
Ipoh, Perak
Le most favorite cousin's fantasy wedding.

Bling-bling

My permanent FB profile picture, because that's the promise. We called this as
'Sejuk-perut-Noni' picture.


Comment: 
I really thought that I wouldn't manage to be part of this moment, 3 to 4 years back then. She always refer that years as 'Noni-stuck-in-the-cave'@'Noni-dalam-gua', so, I really thanked Allah swt, for this. The fear was real. Ouh c'mon, imagined if I'm still stuck, oh my.....
And oh yeah, the event include this surprise; 



Number 2
March 2014
Kuala Lumpr
Attended job interviews.

Comment:
For this one, my directions were according to a wise friend belief. He agreed that I am good at this one thing. So, the applications were all focus on the 'talent'-basis. I think I had shots at each places I've been, but, where? Haha. the good thing about being interviewe, is , the beauty of the 'giving impression' part. I always know, I'm so good in doing it. Very good. Heh. So, yeap. Five(uuu..le fav number) interviews, and yeah, the 5th was the hit. Alhamdulillah. And it was all done in that particular month only. *smile


Number 3
1th April 2014
The heart of Kuala Lumpur
I got my very first staying-in-an-office job!

Favorite people.

Comment:
That was my number one favorite no-family-link picture. Training weeks. The people themselves, are the people that I still keep in my heart. Since there are the first, after so long, you know, making new friends thingy. Oh yeah, the most front girl, already thought, the hair part is meant to be seen by the meant people, so, heheh. The people at the sides were at least gone since 1 year ago, leaving only two of us, but we are still keeping in touch, and I always wish the best for them. Oh yeah, about the job itself, it's literally located in KL, very cool environment; the main why I still stay there. Because, only later, I fell in love with the job scope. *smile 


Number 4
Feb 2016 - still on going
South East Asia 
Marking footprints on some during-teenage dream places.

Goa Gajah, Bali, Indonesia

Surat Thani, Thailand

Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Comment:
Haaaaaah.... So much things to write, but let the pictures speak for themselves. But, I love making videos than taking pictures. Here's the proof, ' n~5ive Instagram' just a fun side of me. Hehe.


Number 5
12th April 2015
Kajang, Selangor
The first date for the first time in life.




Comment:
He has weird endurance and tolerance level. Why? He can still calling me, using nice and manner-ful tone until now. So, I think I should be grateful. Pixelate? Because the day will come, insyaAllah. UiTM Sarawak was where we met, so 2007 until 2015, so, wasted *lol.  The date was the first meeting after almost 5 years since graduation. The location of the picture is at one of le favorite place. *Hmm....Unintended?








And so....
Let's end things here. 

I really want to thank HIM, for all these. After this, my life is gonna be a little serious. Like, finally agree to be tied with some long-term commitments, and running toward bigger goals in life.

*p/s:  Play time's over, Noni.






    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New