Living life like a High School Musicals


Hahaha....sudddenly. So I'm kinda considering to change this blog's theme. After all, I'm into another level already. And, yes, I'm listening to I Gotta Go My Own Way right now in YouTube and, ahahahaha. Oh my... I think I was a happy bom bom because I had them. My mind was full with all these teen dramas, songs and such stuffs. Try to listen one, they are awesome, and almost a decade since they were released. Very straightforward and like literally~ly done. I have every lyrics in mind, I don't lie. Hahaha.

One of my most favourite. :D


Talking about how I have them planted in my brain, I think I really took their lyrics too seriously that I even practiced them in my real life, without I realized. Hahaha, funny.




The above song, I sang it during thr Minggu Suai Kenal(MSK) 2007 as the ice-breaker. I dragged my schoolmate-turn-squad, Ojan, and jumped as how we supposed to in front of that new crowds, the ROTU AirForce, UiTM Kota Samarahan. I tell you, nothing can replace that memory. Ojan was so layan, hahaha and the best thing, I think I really did broke the ice, a lil'. Hahaha, aaah....with those good looking seniors, they are still win in my heart, but don't get me wrong. Like, love, admire, the meaning are all differ from each other. 




This one, before I went to UiTM Kota Samarahan, I finished every single free time I had, especially after a long week of taking care of my mom's taska business to learn the steps. Even my other siblings would join me. Sweating with style, but the moment I mastered(maybe not as good as professional, but still ok, though) the steps, sweat just became too lazy to show itself out.





Bop to the top. I love this freaking much from the songs, the Evans and the steps. But, unfortunately, I had a humiliating moment with it. I don't think telling what is it here is gonna be the greatest idea, so let it be. But I still love this song soooooooooo much. Aaaa, Ryan Evan..




"Get your head in the game!!" Hahahaha, that remarks. I love to say it out loud especially during my ashkar era to either to own squad, or the juniorS.




I learned how to have fun from all these materials I believe. Hey, you, yeah you over there, trust me, you will never know the word boring, until I leave, WAH! Hahahaha, but seriously. Just ask the people I spent my time payed bowling with onlast Friday. I had this post-shameful feeling, but I couldn't help. That wild side of me, dang. Hahaha

























There are so much more of them, I mean the motive is, I think it's time for me to stop blabbering about that how negative my life is, whereas it only happen once in a while. I'm living on earth, not heaven after all. I don't know if I should delete the previous entries, plus I just chatted with an alma-mater, and he mentioned something about saying unnecessary stuff on internet, and I got so mad at that time, because I was so terasa. My fingers were cringing very hard resulted from that humiliation feels. Hahaha, so, I think I should see that as a stepping stone. Heh. 





So, let's start a new. And here what I'm onto now, well before that, I think I have passed the Momil-went-to-boarding-school-but-I-can't-accept-the-fact moment a lil' that right now. Okey, starting this early month, after a month since I went to Bali, my team-head warned me to get socialize. But that was before we get to see our work schedule. But he said I have no reason to not to do one, because there are like millions of social networking stuff. So, as a good anak-buah, I FINALLY decided to activate my Whatsapp again. And guess what, I only communicate with Mariam until this evening.
Hahaha..






And last but not really least......


This song to you from the bottom of my heart...............













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New