Ke hadapan masa hadapan..


My dear beloved future,

How are you? Let me guess, you are now an iron-woman with the greatest skill of ironing clothes? Yada yada, I know, cheap. Anyway, seriously, I believe that you are going to laugh at these as low as the Indian Ocean seabed kinda writing. Speaking about Indian Ocean, is there any good news about the missing flight? Have they found anyone? Because who knows, as ridiculous as 'Life of Pi' movie, it still possible if that's what God says so. Well, I wish, we do, I mean, the whole world is actually look forward on this matter, though. But, if no person is ever to be found, then at least a single sign that can tell us the answers of many questions, can do, too. You see, it's so heart-wrenching you know, and I hope, eventhough in your dimension, the incident has been happened for a while, please, learn and never forget the 'lessons' of all what had happened before. We can die at anywhere, anytime and anyhow. So, please, keep doing good deeds as the fact that we live is solely for our CREATOR. We both want to to end up in heaven with the lightest hisab, remember?




Future, dear,

What are you now? Well, I might only have a little clue, but, still, I am not sure if I guess it correct. Working? If you do, I believe that you are still an unmarried creature. Haha. Remember, our dream, is to be a housewife? Hahaha. But, to work is good too. Remember on how much, we both were so sure that, if we work on something, we always do it correctly, close-to-perfectly and never fail, aite? So, in case you are still working, I just hope that at least your bank accounts(currently you have more than five(5) banks, so, do you have some more? Nevermind) worth at least few k's. Current job is cool enough to make things possible, though. And yeah! How's your study going? Remember, there is nothing in this world that is greater than learning. And to be the coolest, please remain cool even if you encounter tides and waves in your life, seriously.






My dear future,


Do you know why am I writing all these to you? Frankly typing, I just feel like, I need a break from something, as I need to channel my focus on something new that is happening right now. Just to make sure that, you are always on the right path, as you know, the best adviser in our life, is our past, and so, for this case, it's me, the past of yours. Listen, if, you reading all the these right now, and you are happened to be at peak, remember, be grateful. You know why? As always, I don't have the most accurate answer for you, but, possibilities are always there. Maybe, Allah S.W.T has granted all my wishes, those new wishes remember? Ouh, you are scratching your head struggling to remember what the heck am I typing about? Ouh, you're such a forgetful-biatch. Don't you remember, you prayed that you want to own a patience, inner-strength, and hardiness? Ouh come on! Remember when we were still under age? We always seen those qualities as the symbol of pathetic, weakness, yuckie, low, easily to get head-stomped at and whatever we both thought that is just an excuse for us to be an ego one, selfish one, the so-called superior where else, we deny the fact that, a powerful Muslim is the one that have those qualities as mentioned above. Remember that, we both seriously wanted to keep our head up while walking, just for the sake that we'll gained respect by society. Funny right, because, at today, I just do not agree with our 'wants' anymore. It's all sucks out of our life, and so, if you forget that right now, please, please look back at some stages of our life, when, we
were freaking desperate. You know what I'm talking about, right. Again, never be the 'high-nose' one, deal? Ahh, I don't care whatever you have been through already that might change your mind about my today's. Remember, this is a reminder from yourself. Your are writing all these for yourself. And it's you who decided to make these as public, as for the sake of, who knows, if your going get into wrong direction, someoneelse can actually remind you. And if that somebody exist, then make him/her as your buddy. It's rare creature you know. People just so lazy to deal with you because of your unpleasant attitude, that's all, they aren't scared as how we both always thought back then.





Dear my beloved own future,

It's funny just to have a thought that you might have your own generation now. How was the pregnancy experiences went? Was the hair movement of that creature that will have our name to be binti-ed/bin-ed during their hisab in grave later tickles much? Well I don't know, we both always read those in the magazine right? So, I just wonder. I don't have any doubts on your abilities in taking care of the baby, though, but is there any differences between this time and the last time of Taska's day? I seriously have nothing to imagine right now. But what I think I can say is, please, turn that creature(those creatures; if many) into the one that will ease your life in the after-life. Always bear in mind that, they are no one but an amanah from Allah S.W.T. They are never yours, in reality. Your job is to make them a Muslim. That's all. I got nothing more to describe regarding this. Because it is beyond my imagination ability. So, before I could become an insane one, I better stop. Moderation is always the best, plant that!

Aaahhh, so much things to say too little time(I need sleep k, ahakz). So, later.



The reminder,
Yourself at 24 years and 5 months and 24 days old.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New