Ke hadapan masa hadapan II


Thinking about my days in the future.....
As an Opah.
I know that I'll be the coolest Opah on earth, that's what the only thing I can guarantee to my generation at least.




I have a dream..
A new one.

If I not die young,
I want live close to my childhood friend.

I want to spend my life at that time, by going to masjid with this friend.
I want to talk like the first time we met, when we were 8.
I want to make calls and talk and discuss and laugh on nonsense as we always do like when we are still under age or even like last week.
I want her generations to be mine, and mine to be hers.
I want to share my thoughts and listen to all her ridiculous solutions.
I want to keep fascinating with the serious side of her.





My childhood friend,
I am so sad that we are separated, distant, and far away physically from one another.
Unlike last year and the years before, where I can still get in touch to you, by just drive about twenty to thirty minutes from Shah Alam, and hijacked your house in Sg. Buloh.
Now, you are taken away near to the Strait of Malacca without warning.
I was actually dumbfounded, and the shock is still here, right now.

I even repeatedly asking the one that taken you away, if he might considering of bringing you back to KL.
KL, the place that we both just so whatever with.
Nothing is impressing about KL to both of us, as we had lived in its one of the most so-called elite territory at once upon a time.
And KL, I am back, while you left here this year.

O~Childhood friend,
It's true that I have found so many people that I accept them as my friends(note: My FB just broke the 1k record in the friend list anyway,haha). And of course, each of them holds a special trait of their own. I always not generalizing them, na-ah. Like you, no one can ever replace you, and you,too, can never replace them. But the real is, you stand at the highest throne of all these people.







Yam....
What can I do to stay close enough to you?
Should I move away from KL? I don't think so, though.
You see, I even hold a dream of living in that Bangsar Baru again one day, but this time, permanently.
If I were to describe the details behind the dream,
People just won't get it.
Even I, too, sometimes.
But there's something that missing when I first left it in 2001.
Something that I have yet to find, in any other places I had been living in, not even here in Shah Alam.
So, MAYBE, by going back to that place, I might find it!




It's a huge one, I know.
Money. Money. Money.
And all I need is time, hard-work and the most important out off everything, is, Allah's will.






Mariam Zaharan,
Do come and visit me later, deal?
Like I care if you agree or not?
Ha-ha.



*p/s: And Congratulation for the new journey of becoming a Mamy to my future child-lift(anak-angkat). I don't  care what name you and Bob decided to put, I will still call her Faiz or Aziema. That's that! And the best thing Nanny could give to her is Nanny's love and care. And when one day, when Nanny has Nanny's own generation, Nanny will make sure that you guys will be like Nanny and your guys Mamy. We known each other since we were 8 years old, and we still talk cheap until today, like time is not moving at all.

:)

And to my either Faiz or Aziema,
These are some images of your Mamy and Nanny that Nanny manages to capture and kept since the year 1997. And Nanny starts to feel funny to think that in the future, you guys will be in Nanny's mind on every single day. And oh yeah, apart from you guys, in Sarawak, you guys too have another 3 'cousins'. One is Esya, Ara and a new one that Nanny hasn't update with you guys another Mamy-lift(ibu angkat) yet, just call her Mamy Tina, k. Soon, I'll be provide some other 'cousins' for you guys too, insyaALLAH. So....in the future, Nanny will upload more and more images of two of us. Plus Nanny already pushed your Mamy to find all our pix especially one during your Mamy's 8th Birthday party!! That's was the coolest party ever, with that Castle can be jumped at. Arrgg!! So much things to say suddenly....till then.






Please spot us. (1997)

The 3rd person over there was one of friend too! And we were re-united after almost 11 years of separation! (2014)

Your Mamy came and visited Nanny at Nanny's once workplace~ Nanny was freaking happy this time. (2012)

This was 2008 where we both were doing these so-called higher education level stage. Mamy in KL, while Nanny was thrown in Sarawak. We were about to watch Pirates of Carribean with only us, thanks to you guys Aunts for the treats!

I called this as
"My Childhood Friend Wedding"
Sounds plain eh, but I am so sure not many have this kind of picture in their life, so, I am so grateful to be the minority~!






So, please grow well in your Mamy's tummy k! Nanny is thinking of supplying Anmum to your Mamy, hahaha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New