LAW511 Final Assessment

 I'm actually supposed to start typing that final assessment, Jurisprudence II...


hmm...


Ok, perhaps I should do it like this, saying stuff that I know. So the questions are: 


OK let me extract it from the whatsapp group....by now, it's only 2338hours....husband asked me to turn on the air-conditioner.

And I have my earphone plugged in..

Perhaps,I should write things here, instead of straighforward-ly type on Words.

Oh, husband made(forced) me Neslo, and I already drank 3/4 of it. Kinda being a jerk towards him today, lucky me, I do this at the right time. He can be a lion sometimes, but that time,I would become a Godzilla. Get me?

Right now, the clock shows 2346hours...and here I am, easily distracted. My son just farted, at the volume of....well, I'm practically using these completely air-, eh, his leh is in the air.. haha..he's in his cot.

So sooo, where were we? the question. Ok...


I think I wanna listen to some old time favourite music on YouTube.

Eh..I think my son is making obvious movements..is he awake. Ok husband said No, he's still fast asleep...but my heart wants to touch him......he's 2 months and 23 days today.

My boi, for real, and to the future me, please remember how much I wanted to be 'there' for my boi...because of all this 'nonsense' for this going-to-32-this-year, I have been distance from you. I have 1 month plus plus before this nonsense continue. Oh wait, there's another nonsense on 2/8. The nonsense I need to do now, the submission due is at 1100hours tomorrow. Ohh, it 2357hours now. How it's been, 10 minutes since I first started writing this.

And there's my husband, suddenly climbed on the bed, and clap his hands, in an attempt to catch a mosquito.

I have my pieces of papers and colourful pens, and the book of nonsense. Oh dear, final minute before we enter the new date.

ufff 0024hours, still no question upload to here yet, but what I did in the meantime, between the before-sentence, my son's diaper's changed, and looking at my husband finally caught a mosquito.

QUESTION 1

Feminist theories have done much to highlight that in every society, women suffer discrimination and injustice and that there is constant mounting pressure on women to live up to the standards and expectations of men. The dismantling of discrimination and injustice is often equated to championing “rights”, “responsibilities”, “liberty” and “equality” for the emancipation of women.

With reference to these concepts, discuss the main ideas of the different schools of feminist jurisprudence and state examples of how conflating patriarchy and misogyny have caused women to experience social, economic, and familial disadvantages and sufferings.

(20 marks) 


QUESTION 2

In adjudicating cases, the role of judges in fostering a mindset shift through their jurisprudential contributions is invaluable to ensure a committed, diligent, and independent judiciary. 

Discuss whether the Malaysian legal system supports a literal or a liberal view of judicial practice where judges should exercise judicial conservatism or display judicial courage in fulfilling their role as independent and impartial arbiters of conflict.

(20 marks)


**finally at 0023hours.

Listening to YouTube on Feminism theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Dl-9pSW-4


QUESTION 1

Feminist theories have done much to highlight that in every society, women suffer discrimination and injustice and that there is constant mounting pressure on women to live up to the standards and expectations of men. The dismantling of discrimination and injustice is often equated to championing “rights”, “responsibilities”, “liberty” and “equality” for the emancipation of women.

With reference to these concepts, discuss the main ideas of the different schools of feminist jurisprudence and state examples of how conflating patriarchy and misogyny have caused women to experience social, economic, and familial disadvantages and sufferings.

(20 marks) 

Let's describe on what is patriarchy...but what is conflates? Ok, googled them, and it says, combine into one, like, there are issues on economy and social, it conflates together? Maybe.


Definition

So what is patriarchy? According to Oxford Dictionary, patriarchy is a society, system, or country that is ruled or controlled by men. While the misogyny is described as a feeling of hate towards women that is felt by some people.

While to describe feminism, this takes even broader than simply stating the meaning. But to make it sound simpler, still, according to the same source, feminism is the belief and aim that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men; the struggle to achieve this aim.

But believe it or not, this meaning is actually more than the stated above. And it's actually not too much to say that, it is not really exclusively about women. It can be said that, it is also about bringing both gender to an equal level of economic power, political power and also socially equality, social liberation In another word, feminism definition lays the foundation that not only it is experience by women, but those men, within this larger system of patriarchy.

However, in the history of feminism


.....


Ok, finally, at 0831hours, all I need to do now is to compile and send.Son just got up, and I prep his 90ml milk and ask his father to feed it into his mouth. After once I done the submission, oi you think I can sleep? All this letters would not be easily get out from my mind within 1 second. SO what I would do after this is, to bath my son, then to turn on my orang-gaji(yessss to robotic vacuum), and to hang some washed clothes.

I guess, that's it for today. May I get the righteous grade for this paper. InsyaAllah.


0835hours

Not yet officially submit LAW511 Final Assessment




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New