Stido

As I am typing these, I haven't come up with any title yet.. because, I know there is something that I want to clear off from my chest and mind, but,  I only have little-to-zero clue of where to start.

I just read my assignment's question which was given to us last week, yet, what's a student without procastination, so here I am, doing everything at the very last minute. I supposed to start doing it if I want to get a sleep tonight. But usually, I would end up stay up until the class finish by 12.30PM tomorrow. Oh, right after the class, I'll have my very own me-time. Yeah yeah....

Fiuu...

Okey, why not if I say something about the fact that I am 30 this year. First off, I had no idea that I would still be alive until this age. Thirty guys...THIRTHY....friggin' THIRTY.....

...and I get tired SUPER EASILY.

Am still tired while typing these..

Last time when my two elder sisters complained about all these get-tired things, when they turned into that 3-series, as many would call, I remember of having this thought,

"Hek eleh".

But...

Here I am...


LOL




I'm tired.

For any 'short-term' or 'long-term' matters, I'm tired.

I don't if I need a break. If so, what is it? What kind of break? TBH, I think I'm moving toward to the peak of life. Things just run very smoothly, in a way that, I just could not stop. I can't. Because, everything is so fine. Alhamdulillah for that.


But I think I do need a break.



This is the picture on my student ID.

It's been many years now, but recently, I decided to walk at my own pace. I'm grateful for what I have now, but, sometimes, I could not run away from the 'What if?' thoughts. Like, what if I manage to finish my Degree in Food Technology course? I supposed to finish 'em, around 2013? I think so. But to think again, at that time, with that crazy situation, not just a normal crazy, I think that level of craziness, was really something I never prepared of. So, it's actually pretty logic that I could not make it till the end.

But, I miss Science. I miss to be in the lab. I wonder if I still keep my lab coat.


I want to finish what I'm doing now fast. I hope, after this semestrer, I will go all out, and have my parents to be in the Dewan Konvo, and see me having my Degree. I upset them last time. Now that they both are getting older, like me, I should not just think about myself, because, it seems like, that is what I'm doing now. Since I'm walking at my own pace, I'm actually delaying stuff, so I have to stop doing it. Only for this semester, yea. Once I finish this it, I'll totally be free from any worldly-wants.



Aaaah...


If only everything is easy. LOL

...

I feel like crying...

You know, I can choose to not doing this study thing, since, the life Allah is giving me, is quite sufficient.




:|





*p/s: STIDO=Study+Tido






He** no I'm gonna stop this time.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New