Hey you, blekuna kuna, come back...


You know, your soul is still alive within me? And the spell isn't broken yet, not until I really receive the 'paper'.

Hey, I'm kind of lost right now. You know, all the enthusiasm that I had two years ago, is fading.And I have not even reach the half of the way yet.

I'm tired.

So tired. I feel like I can't do this. And I literally feel like talking to you about this. Not because you could offer any solutions, but your silence would satisfy me enough. But, as I know you, you will provide me a way out, a practical one.

I'm unhappy.

I can feel it.

I feel so lonely on this particular journey.

I can't fake it anymore.

I feel like to stop it.





...


But I can't. Not for a second time.

I can tell that, it's been a tough time for me, especially since recently. Many stuff happened. And i start to lost more interest in it.



Hey,

Sometimes, I imagine that, it would be so much fun to have you along in this journey. Maintaining everything as it is.

I got scolded over something that, I'm sorry I have to mention this, at least, I didn't plan to get scolded or my heart to be 'touched' or 'hurt' while I invest more for this. Time, life, and can't deny, moola.

And then, to finish the tasks, I really al most do everything insincerely.















I do feel bad about it, but, I just can't....





And I start to 'damage' myself.






Because I so lonely...











And no one could understand this better....




Come back.....





:(














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New