Not selected



...

Dumbfounded.

Right now, right here, I wish to disappear, literally. I don't know........*sigh

All these humans... just do whatever you want lah.

Nothing much I could do about you all anyway...

All these emotions are just giving unnecessary heartaches to me.

Just do anything you want.

You are right, very right.

Don't mind about me, I won't even appear, anymore.

I'm counting my days anyway.

Pity you to know me, isn't it?

I can't help.

For all the sukati words poured out from your mouth, it must be hard for you to suppress it for a long time, actually.

Again, I cannot care.

It's been always a lonely ride for me.

It's just that, curiosity that led me to here.

Now that the curious has faded.

Then it must be a parade for you.

But, I cannot care.




tata.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New