It's all a mistake.


I am fool. It seems like I never learn anything from my mistakes. I knew that to be close with anyone, meaning to open a way for my heart to be hurt. Then, the most hurtful thing can happen is to lose them. And here I am again, experiencing it.

WHY ME? WHY?














I should have live this life alone....



Yeah, people said, "Duh, we can still see one another," but little did they know that, I am a kind of friend who prefer to have real interactions than any other way.







Yeah, I am.













Sometimes, the song.
Sometimes, the lyrics.
Sometimes, the rhythm.
Sometimes, voices.
Sometimes, the clips.


....



Yeah, I am a freaking emotional person, to the core. But what should I do? I remember there were times, I tried to ignore this s**t feeling matter, but what did I become? I became a monster. I hurt people, just so, I could regret everything later. I tried, I tried, really.


Yeah, of course these departures were informed earlier. But, what did I do when it's yet to happen? In denial. I chose to deny that this thing will happen. Deny all the way. Now the day is here.

But here's how this time is different from the other kind of departures that I already went through.




MY FUTURE.





It seems like, I need to make a move too. A move that will change my life, completely. Which, I hate the most. I hate to change! Plus, I am not satisfied yet with the things we all have been doing since, the day we individually started on our own. By now, we are all have one mind. And this is the hardest thing for me this time. Their departures mean, I am left all alone to have the mind. Because, this moment, when they start to make a move, many more will imitate theirs. Again, leave me here, alone.


I am f***ing sad now. 

And also, this time, I just know why.








Time will pass...




Everyone will still live...



I will, too...




But who is there, to take care of my sadness?














Exactly..
But now, you guys are emptying the home we are living in now..



It's hard to really say it now, and how harsh it is to have all these in the earlier time of the year.




I'm gonna miss you all, those who saw the good side of me. I love you all. 





I will grieve until the unknown date, but I will pray for you guys happiness. I have to accept this fact. I will be alone. One day, we all gonna unite again, and let's talk about whatever we can talk about.

I love you guys, so much. 








I will not move on. 








Because... I hate to be stronger.





I hate it.



Really.







And yeah, again, it's all a mistake.




As I will still going to repeat this mistake over and over again.





Fool me.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New