Plaque, Salive and Fats.


Lol. Nice references. Suggested and agreed.





I was a big bully once. Or maybe twice? Doesn't really matter how many times I did, because the real point is, any methods, approaches, modus operandi, bahaviors, acts, etc, etc of bully-things, I can sense them right away, babeh.

To be straightforward seems to be so typical these days, so let's go down to this, one layer at once.

How come some can be so, innocent? Innocently thought that, they can 'try' on me?

Lol.

While they thought they have the full-length of satisfaction, well.... if you guys know what we know, I believe, the best you can think of is to pray that time will pass as fast as a hungry eagle flies toward a flamingo. Why flamingo? Because I force myself to like pink. Flamingo is pink. Ouh c'mon, let's chill a bit. Why so serious, after all.

Like, seriously, to form a virtual group on social media, where we can actually use the tool to spread love and peace, instead, it fills with hatred and jealousy contents? Alamak, I don't think one should live such a life as sesendu as this. Lol.

Yeah, yeah, it's normal. Because it's ugly. To be a beauty requires a lot of efforts after all, I know. It's hard right? *patting their backs.

Well, it's a choice. For me, I exist before any of these bunches do, so, at which part do they think they can affect me? They are just normal after all.

"The girl showed her sketch to me, and I said it ugly right on her face," *please say this with a annoying gesture. Thanks.

For real? A topic of conversation with friends during moment of leisure? Lol.

The day we separate, is the day when I enjoy my life at most. But to understand that some creatures are having an ill feeling toward me, even try their best with showing some attempts to act as if they are the characters in the Mean Girls, again,

Darling,

LOL.


Let's just see how this will go.

Eventhough it's getting more and more disgusting everyday.

And I just don't care why and when it's all started. What's most important, maybe I have forgotten about this fact, those whom I share my laugh, doesn't mean they are genuine, vice versa.
*yawn





*p/s: PMS is real. Dang. Sorry, boyfriend.


On the side note, after being a big bully myself, that was during my transition stage from a kid to a teenager, there's one thing that remain with me, that is called, regret. The feeling is still kinda eatin' me, but, I have to forgive myself first, I guess. No one is perfect. Plus, I thought that it was cool, until I learn what is love. Love is even more cooler than anything. Rather than hoping for damage, I think it's better that I wish, they would find love in natural ways.
Good luck. Today, you may have plenty of time to do whatever you all are doing now, but, fiuh....we still have a long way to go. Like, very longggg.

This gonna be one of the memorable post I made. Lol.

I will try to love you all anyway, not because of anything, but isn't hatred burns the deeds? So, whyb would any sane person wanna do it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New