Reflection


Today marks the eleventh day, after I got that freedom. Now the after-effects. *Fiuu..

How to explain this eh...
Ok, that freedom is so important that I can finally sketch my next 10 years life plan. It was so close, because I was so at the edge. I can fail, too. But, Alhamdulillah, I passed it. I was so delighted, happy, smiled all day, thinking of all those struggles that I managed to face on my own, with HIS help, of course. Because, there was once, I really thought that, nothing like that freedom-day, would happen. Because, that once, was really too impossible. So many bad things happened at those time, but, yeah, it happened. Thanks to HIM. *Thank you, Allah, for turned the impossible to possible.

So, yeah, the after-effect.
I started to sketch my next 10 years. I see myself, as a solid and stable one in all aspects of life. Right now, the closest huge mission is gonna be executed in 5 months. The rest? Still vague, at least until today. And the closest tiny mission, is gonna be like on next week? I think so. Hence, I have to prepare myself  mentally and financially(I'm an adult with responsible now, after all). So, to have these missions on mind means, pressure, and pressure means extra stress to my whole body-self and, just how good am I at handling it?




So.....






How did it go?











I lost my temper when I drove the car to work. Since I know myself well, when is the time that I got real and when I am not. So, that time, it was a pure temper. And, I wonder, since when I could be that angry again? The previous entries on this blog shows my temperament, especially on those days when I could post five to six posts on a daily basis.
So, I did question myself immediately after that losing-temper moment. My lil' sister was there with me, but she just kept silent. There was a shame-feels, too.

Then...

The most recent. It was a very long and need details so even the future-me can remember about the event. But since it's getting late, maybe I will continue later.












Good night.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New