Songs that make me cry, at least once.


"Akak pernah tak, dengar lagu, pastu, nangis?" asked a colleague.

-Flashing back to some memories-

"Ade."

"So, saye tak gila lahkan."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, of course I have. But most of them, are no longer cry-able. Why? Most probably because, I have move on. *laugh

-----------------------------------------------------------

But I remember one song, I cried as I listen to it, and I was 12 at that very moment. It was Viva Forever by Spice Girls. Well, of course there was a moment. A moment where, I was no longer a part of Bangsar Baru community. I love the place, to be honest. Family matters, that's it. The place that I lived was, somewhat, I don't know. The thing is, I'm just an emotional biacth. Haha. But I do remember, the feel when I understood that, I will no longer waking up with the same vision. The thing that I used to see, to feel. That was sad, right? To be honest, too, we moved a lot, but the Bangsar Baru one, was the only one I cried. Hmm




-----------------------------------------------------------

It took so many years before I found a song that makes me weep when I hear it. So the next song, as far as I remember, was, Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson. You see, my childhood wasn't so fun, so I finished most of my time by day-dreaming. But the best dream was, to be an adult. So I have the ability to control the situation. Where I am doing one, now. So this song was released during my teenage days. The lyrics just way too easy for me to remember as I can relate it to my life, so much. What I can say now is, I thought that, other adults were very st*pid. I will never want to be their kind of adult, ever. Full stop.





-----------------------------------------------------------

Next was, Haeng Bok Ha Gil Barae, it's an OST from Sassy Girl Chun Hyang drama. Yeah, a K-Drama. I just cried. That's all. But, if I were to remember why, I think, not long after the drama was played at NTV7, that was on 2007, I got the call to further my Diploma in UiTM Sarawak. Haha. I never ever left my home, my Mama, and of course, I just could not even imagine the life without my youngest bro. He was too cute for me to be parted from him, eventhough I knew that it'll be only take 3 years. Well, my mindset told me that 3 years is so freaking long. Unlike now, 3 years is just like a blink of an eye. After all, it's just a matter of perspective. Still, I'm glad, that I successfully end the 3 years. To make it even more worth it, I found my lover, even not by then. And the best thing about it, we could recall some old memories, together. { I love you, Wa***<3 div="">





-----------------------------------------------------------

Then, we have Sebelum Cahaya, Letto. But, I'm totally cool to listen to it now. Just, about some a homo sapiens that I..ermm...never mind. It's all in the past, long past. But I did cry.




-----------------------------------------------------------

This time I have 2 song that are so close to my heart. Well described on how lovely Allah swt is. I was so stuck with the situation I had to go through at that moment. The moment of truth. The idea about this whole life changed during the phase. Making me of who I am today. One was asked by my best pal, he shared it on my Facebook wall, and the other one I listen to it myself.









-----------------------------------------------------------

Hurt by Christina Aguilera. Opah's 'departure'. I don't remember when I stop cry. About her left us, me, was the hardest thing ever. The song just, very heartbreaking. Al-Fatihah to Arwah Opah Hajah Rahmah binti Mohd Tahir. 
A post about her, rase kehilangan





-----------------------------------------------------------

I think, I have one more on the list. A new one. I cried once, so, em. A song that was asked to be listen to, well, I do rarely listen to such pieces. But, well..haha. But it was only once. 




-----------------------------------------------------------


Sometimes, the melody, sometimes the lyrics, sometimes......for no reason. 




Good night.




-----------------------------------------------------------

*Updated on 20/08/2016 at 1719hrs

Ouh, I have one more! By Gwen Stefani, 4 In The Morning. Heard it for the first time when I was already became part of UiTM Sarawak for about 2 weeks. This was before I moved to Seri Serapi 4(ROTU blocks), Seri Gading. I had 3 other roomates together we slept on the mattresses of ours on the floor. My spot was in the middle. Then the night just cannot be more night-err. Had my earphone plugged-in my phone. I believe that I was tuning into Hitz.FM. Then, the song was played...and...........I think the pillow got wet a little.





-----------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New