Scarier

The ultimate dream?

Is to literally stay away from all kind of fauna that I am dealing with right now, and never return. Neither my own freaking state nor theirs, would be a concern. To start a whole new life.

I would really wanna do that.

Seriously.

There are few freaking things that I'm so had enough, already. And what I could do right now, is to find the best time to realize the dream. Till then, I would keep myself, fine.

What I'm just getting fed-up with, is to be around the people who only have the spreading-negativity skill. I tell you, I am negative, as how this blog described, but to spread it, so, many people can become like me, that's a sh*t.






I feel so freaking hot right now.

The detail is of course, too shallow to be told. But this writing might, someday, become ones reference. An accurate and most trusted reference.

To deal with their shallow stuff, I just want to live alone. Literally. Let the One above settles me, as I do sure, with my own heart. How it has help me, in many things. But, sometimes, it still burst out.

Anger. At this age, that's the last thing I'm into. Had been in that state, for some length of time, constantly, I just had enough. I literally have little time to get angry over narrow stuff. And that took a whole new world.

I was angry once, what makes one think that it can't be done again? I act fool, so one think I am already a toy? Heh.

The current version is rather scarier.






Scarier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New