Rant


I've been focusing so much on not-me. It's been a year since I decided to do a lil' difference in life, where of course, happen with the help of HIS.

If I ask myself, am I happy, I think, for now, I have no answer. Rather, sometimes I just start to wonder, when will these end? Like I said, I decided to change. Meaning, it's not the real plan. Now that I took a step, either backward or forward, it still a step. Now that I did it, I just can't stop. Sometimes, when loneliness creeping inside, I can hear an unhearable growl, wanting me to disappear, away from civilisation.

I just want to be alone.

I didn't realize this feeling until not so long time ago. I don't want to cling to anyone. I don't like anyone to enter my space. No one is ever my business, and vice versa.

But I can't be like one so much, so that's why, the circles that I join, are the circles that are confirmed about themselves. Not craps.

*sigh

I'm not complaining, but to encounter something that I had already encountered during the adolescence days, again, when I suppose to focus on creating more concrete stuff as I will become a twenty-six years old lady by the end of this year, I can feel the stands that I keep holding on since at least a year ago, they start to fall apart. So sad. Nothing much can be helped, because I still need to encounter those.

But don't worry, o~myself, they're just falling apart; the stand, not you. As long as I have myself, I'll be good, insyaALLAH. It's just that, when the I-can't-handle-all-these-bull**** moments come once in a while, that is when I really want to go away, After all, I did on a once upon a time, so, it's almost as if, it won't be a big deal for me to repeat.

If anyone ask me, what's the most expensive stuff of mine these days that I can offer? Time. I really have lil' time, even to pamper myself. A huge transformation of myself, that I don't need anyoneelse to confirm is, I don't take care of myself as much as I did last time, Like the original me. As simple as, since eye bags weren't allow to be appeared on my face, so whether I had to face some academical exams or whatever that needed me to sleep less hence making it became the factor of the eye bags appearance, I didn't care, I would sleep. Just sleep as if I had every topics covered in brain. Care-free.
So, these days, there is one more wrinkle about to form under my eyes. Sh*t. I hate it.

I feel like I have so much to write.




But, I think I need to stop.









But if I am allowed to say this one thing, I just want to say, none of anyone of anyoneelse than myself here, has yet make me feel impressed, and that's sucks. Really.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New