Eventually I will forget


.....especially about you. To say you are completely out of the league, I have to say, it's not true. Somewhere inside the organ systems, you are in there. But what I'm so sure, the accepted-the-reality side of me hates this so much. I really freaking need to move on.....from you, as you are the only one 'thing', that stays without a concrete reason.

I have promised myself, that you'll be removed completely by the first half of this year. Forgetting you means, there'll be not a single prayer I'll do for you, where I slowly did over 2 months ago. Some girlfriends asked me to pray if you are meant for me, asked HIM to make us closer, but nay....
We are not living with cameras in front of us, while reading the line of scripts, scripted by the scripter, cliché, a predictable end.

A better way to cure the pain of last time whenever the image of you stuck in my head is to start training myself to become feelingless. All I just need a little more time of training, after all, it's better late than never.

Feelings are unrealiable. It's too fragile to take it too seriously.

Time will tell.

The world is too small for you and me to not see each other in the future. And when that day arrives, let's just agree to pretend that we knew each other as someone we familiar in our previous young-and-free-an-not-that-important memories.

I...



Will forget you...



I will..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New